Our extreme busyness often gets in the way of good thinking and optimum decision-making; this half-day Conference provides help in these areas for individuals and organisations.
This Conference organised by Frank Scott-Lennon of HRforSME's aims to help organisations put in place the Wellbeing Techniques that will enhance the individual and improve productivity through better quality thinking and focus.
• Focus on improving resilience and productivity within busy organisational lives
• Help businesses put in place wellbeing techniques that will enhance the individual through better quality thinking and focus
• Empower the individual to take control and not let a sense of overpowering busyness take over
• Attendees will have a greater understanding of and specific skills in the techniques of Relaxation, Mindfulness and Inner Spirit
• Gain valuable insights into putting together a Wellbeing Strategy for your organisation
€125 for one Delegate, €195 for two or €275 for three Delegates.
All proceeds from this Conference go directly to Arc Cancer Support, without any deduction for Speaker Fees or Administration.
Frank Scott-Lennon - HR Consultant. Frank has conducted many Wellbeing Workshops within organisations. Frank will develop participants' skills in a tried and trusted Relaxation Process, based on the work of Dr.Herbert Benson; this as a bedrock from which to develop other techniques. He will also add further coping dimensions through focusing on one's Inner Spirit. Finally, Frank at the back of the afternoon will also focus on developing a Wellbeing Strategy for your organisation.
Andrew McLaughlin - Organisation Consultant. Andrew has regularly worked in areas of Leadership and Mindfulness. Andrew will assist attendees in an initial journey into Mindfulness and in experiencing how helpful it can be in coping with the stresses of organisational life and in improving productivity.
Simon Hand - Vodafone Wellbeing Ambassador. Simon will describe Wellbeing initiatives at Vodafone, a commercially focused organisation, as well as the benefits to be derived from these initiatives.
Stuart McGoldrick - Spectrum Health. Stuart will outline the variety of ways in which organisations can approach Wellbeing and Wellness and talk of the varied approaches in use today within Irish business.
The conference takes place on April 29th at The Clyde Hotel (formerly Berkley Court), Lansdowne Road. Dublin 4. It runs from 12.45 to 5.15. For tickets and more information, please go to http://www.arccancersupport.ie/events/wellbeing-for-business